Belle Epoque Residence consists of 29 stylishly furnished apartments for those who travel to Krakow for business purposes, to conferences or trainings.
Therefore, each apartment has:
- - a place to work (a desk with a chair),
- - free and unlimited access to fiber optic Internet (WI-FI and LAN),
- - a laptop and documents safe,
- - a fully equipped kitchenette,
- - coffee and tea making set,
- - black out curtains,
- - in the bathroom: towels, hair dryer, hand soap ecodispenser, shampoo and shower gel dispenser.
At the reception you can ask for: iron, ironing board or umbrella.
Belle Epoque Residence Reception
The building has a reception open 24 hours a day. Our receptionists are at your disposal. They will tell you where are the most important points in the city, order a taxi or transfer, and also help in case of any problem. Hotel night is from 15:00 to 12:00. Before arrival, please contact with the reception and our employee will pick up the keys (magnetic card) at the most convenient time for you.
Belle Epoque Residence is located in the Krakow Old Town, only 600 meters from the Main Market Square. Despite such a short distance from the bustling city center, our place is quiet and peaceful. At the aparthotel organizing events is forbidden.
Right next to our aparthotel is a grocery store (open from 7:00 to 22:00), where you can do basic food shopping.
There are two public transport stops nearby: one of them is a bus stop - GROTTGERA (5 minutes on foot, it's directly connected to the airport - line 208) and a bus and tram stop - TEATR BAGATELA (7 minutes on foot) one of the most strategic stops connecting various parts of the city. The main bus and railway stations are located 1.5 km from our facility. A high speed train directly to the Krakow airport is from the DWORZEC GŁÓWNY. The journey takes only 17 minutes and the one-time ticket price is PLN 9. You can read more about it here.
24H ARMED PARKING is located at a distance of 400 m from the object at the price from 50 PLN per day. It is also possible to park on the street. At Sundays and between 20:00 - 10:00 for FREE and between 10:00 - 20:00 from Monday to Saturday, pay from 3.00 PLN per hour.
Breakfast - not enough time in the morning? This is not a challenge for Belle Epoque Krakow - ready breakfast (continental, vegetarian, vegan, sweet or gluten-free) we deliver directly to your apartment at the appointed time.
Conference room - there is also a conference room in the building where you can organize a small meeting for max. 15 people (the number of people depends on the table settings). The room is equipped with a projector, screen, several power sources and comfortable furniture. Renting a room is additionally payable.
Transfers - on request we're able to organize transfers from and to airports in Krakow or Katowice. Of course, if you need transport to other places, we will help and order transfer to any place at an additional cost.
Invoice - the invoice includes charges for: parking, transfer, breakfast and other services. If you want to cooperate with us permanently, we offer flexible payment methods e.g. deferred payment date.
Types of rooms
You can choose from three types of apartments:
- - studio: for 1-3 people: with single beds or a double bed and a sofa bed, bathroom with bathtub or shower, building - outbuilding;
- - studio superior: 1-3 people: with single beds or a double bed and a sofa bed, bathroom with shower, building - tenement house;
- - apartment with bedroom: 1-4 people: with two single beds and a sofa bed, bathroom with tub with shower system, building - outbuilding
- - apartment with bedroom superior: 1-4 people: with single beds or a double bed and a sofa bed, bathroom with shower or bathtub, building - tenement house;
- - apartment with bedroom deluxe: 1-4 people: with single beds or a double bed and a sofa bed, balcony, air conditioning, bathroom with shower or bathtub, building - tenement house;
- - two level apartment deluxe: for 1-4 people with single beds or a double bed and a sofa bed, air conditioning, bathroom with bathtub or shower, building - tenement house.
Each apartment has a kitchenette equipped with household appliances (fridge, oven, hob, dishwasher, electric kettle) and all the necessary things needed during the trip such as: a set of cutlery, dishes, cups, pots or glasses.
You can choose apartments in two buildings: in a tenement house (elevator) and in an outbuilding (no elevator). In some of the apartments there is air conditioning.
The MINI GYM and SAUNA are completely free of charge for the whole period of your stay, where you can relax after a day of business meetings or attend a conference or training. Open from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Quick loundry? Nothing hard. You can also use our washing machine and dryer without additional charges.
Conference centres in Krakow - distance from Belle Epoque Residence
Below we have prepared a detailed plan of access to the most important conference facilities in Krakow.
- 2.8 km from the ICE Congress Center - on foot (about 35 minutes), car / taxi (about 20 minutes), public transport (about 20 minutes): 9 min. walk to the PLAC INWALIDÓW bus stop -> bus: 164, 169, 179, 503 -> CENTRUM KONGRESOWE ICE bus stop;
- 1 km from Collegium Novum - on foot (about 10 minutes);
- 1.2 km from the Auditorium Maximum - on foot (about 15 minutes);
- 5.2 km from Tauron Arena - car / taxi (about 20 minutes), public transport (about 25 minutes): 9 min. walk to the PĘDZICHÓW tram stop -> tram line 73 -> tram stop TAURON ARENA KRAKÓW WIECZYSTA;
- 1.1 km from the International Cultural Center - on foot (about 14 minutes);
- 7 km from the International Exhibition and Convention Center EXPO Kraków - car / taxi (about 30 minutes), public transport (about 50 minutes): 9 min. walk to the PĘDZICHÓW tram stop -> tram line 78 -> to Kuklińskiego 1 tram stop -> change to KUKLIŃSKIEGO bus stop 6 -> bus 174 or 178 -> M1 NOWOHUCKA bus stop -> 12 min. walk to the place;
- 7 km from the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation - car / taxi (about 25 minutes); public transport (about 45 minutes): 7 min. walk to the tram stop TEATR BAGATELA -> tram line 18 -> CHMIELENIEC tram stop -> 4 min. walk to the place.
- 1.2 km from the Theatre named by Juliusz Słowacki - taxi (about 4 minutes); on foot (about 14 minutes); public transport (about 12 minutes): 10 min. walk to the STARY KLEPARZ tram stop -> tram line 2,14, 24 -> tram stop TEATR SŁOWACKIEGO;
- 2.5 km from the Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology - car / taxi (about 15 minutes); on foot (about 30 minutes); public transport (about 20 minutes): 5 min. walk to the GROTTGERA bus stop -> bus lines: 164, 169, 179, 304, 469 -> KONOPNICKA bus stop -> 5 min. walk to the place;
- 2.5 km from the Congress Center of the University of Agriculture - car / taxi (about 18 minutes); on foot (about 30 minutes); public transport (about 13 minutes): 5 min. walk to the GROTTGERA bus stop -> bus lines: 139, 159 or 169 to the UR ALEJA 29 LISTOPADA bus stop;
- 800 m from the Fronton Office Center Conference Halls - on foot (about 10 minutes);
- 850 m from the Herbewo Conference Room - on foot (about 11 minutes);
- 4.8 km from the Reduta Conference and Banquet Center - car / taxi (about 20 minutes); public transport (about 23 minutes): 5 min. walk to the GROTTGERA bus stop -> bus line 503 -> change stop OPOLSKA ESTAKADA -> bus line 105 or 405 -> bus stop PRĄDNIK CZERWONY;
2 in 1, or two people for the price of one!
In our Aprarthotel we charge a fee for the apartment, not for a person, therefore, it is worth taking a second person with you. Regardless of whether the other person also travels in business or tourism, he will stay in the apartment for free. While you are at business meetings or attending a conference, your companion can visit the city, go shopping at Galeria Krakowska, sample local dishes or take advantage of the rich cultural entertainment offer.
Extend your stay from business to tourist and receive a 7% discount!
The conference, training or business meetings are ending, but that does not mean that you have to go home right away. Krakow is one of the most beautiful cities in Poland. Theaters, cinemas, museums, art galleries, restaurants, cafes, shopping malls, monuments (check the calendar of events). From our aparthotel, you can reach all of these attractions on foot in just a few minutes. Another reason to stay with us for longer is the fact that the city of Krak received the title of Capital of Gastronomy Culture 2019, therefore, culinary events are organized throughout the year. You can read more about the events: Krakow - the European Capital of Gastronomy Culture 2019. We are happy to help with the settlement of such a trip, we will prepare an invoice for a business stay (8% VAT), and a 7% discount for a prolonged stay.